}2{Aa}5{
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

}2{Aa}5{

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» backlink backlinks services
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm by Guest

» can i join
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 pm by sgt_piddo

» coldhart background check
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 am by xparangel

» can i join the clan?
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am by sgt_piddo

» join aa25 clan
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:19 am by sgt_piddo

» join aa25 clan
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 am by sgt_piddo

» hey guys i wanna join
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 am by Guest

» friendly battle
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 am by Guest

» Wanna challenge us?! (READ THIS)
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:08 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:05 pm

]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]

Go down 

Can ]v[urDer Join us?!
Yes
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_vote_lcap100%]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No!
]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_vote_lcap0%]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm

AA Username:]v[urDer..

Operating System:Windows XP

AAO Tracker account Stats Link:http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=767657

Why do you wana join: good clan, friends with some and i need to stick with a clan

Which +]ultrA[+ member invited you: Desperaz(not sure if he's a member but he told me you guys wanted me)

Do you have a Ventrilo: (Y/N) No, but easily accessible

Do you have a microphone: (Y/N) Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:42 am

Welcome to our site Murder !!...thansk for application and good luck Very Happy
Btw it's me --Bye.i_ ,Rii]n[A-,+]ultrA[P!p0zAtl3n.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 am

Desperaz is the admin in our clan Murder !!....he's ,+]ultrA[+TribeL!ze^ and he is my brotha Exclamation
(He told me about you)... Cool
Back to top Go down
Yashi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:59 am

W e l c o m e t o O u r C l a n

This topic polled, voting stared,

G o o d L u c k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://helloguys.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 am

First thanks for your application.

I never played with you, i must do a tryout with you to see if you are good enough to be in the clan.
Play with us to see your skills geek

GooD Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 am

Well well well .. Welcome to our forums feel free to post everything in whatever you want .. play with us in the same server we play on .. and get on ventrilo , I played with you a couple of rounds .. you seems like a loyal player and have a skills , Dont forget to be on the forums as much as you can and good luck .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 am

hey dude ..
thanks for your application.

mm i say yes

hes a good player

Good luck Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am

Ok i vote YES.

+]ultrA[+ Guys told me you are good so i can vote YES and Good luck m8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Well,i've played with you a couple of rounds , i can't judge you for a few rounds but i saw you playing.. you are a nice guy and i saw alot of skills that make me like your gameplaying..!

- Welcome to your new clan, you already got my vote,go turn on your tag. Smile
- Visit our forum as much..
-Good luck Partytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Welcome m8 and Gratz go add the TAG +]ultrA[+ Partytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Yo dude congratulation ,

Just a little memo to let you know what ultrA is all about,
i noticed you like to play fast and agressive, that is great, that is why i voted you in
even if a player dosent do so well, its about how they play it rather than how good their scores are, and from seeing you play i would say you fit perfectly into ultrA

ultrA Policies

• Always help the losing team

• Play hard hitting and agressively

• Never be camping

• No Exploiting or cheating

a couple of these are obvious like cheating and so on, but the ones like agessive play and helping the underdog is what makes ultrA stand out from the crowd, most other clans out there are to eager to get easy kills on a winning team or hide in some corner waiting for some sound to get an unsuspecting opfor with a flash or something,

See ya ingame !
Back to top Go down
Yashi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Accepted

• Welcome to your new clan
  • Clan Tracked AAOTRACKER, ID="74066" The Password i'll pm you.
  • Go add your tag

Partytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm

thank you thank you thank you Very Happy i still haven't recieved the pm so i have yet to join the clan tracker, but i will go ahead and place my tags onto my username and i d/l vent. just barely so i need to the IP for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Join this ip

• IP: V50.Darkstarllc.com
  • PORT: 3784

Have fun

Last edited by +]ultrA[+P!p0zAtl3n on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:22 am

m8 be active on the site.
Back to top Go down
Yashi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 am

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]   ]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

]v[urDer.. Application[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1